My friend Karen Ehman has just release a book that couldn't be more timely. Let. It. Go. How to Stop Running the Show and Start Walking by Faith is here just in time for our biggest potential-freakout holiday, Christmas.
Maybe you feel like you need this book TODAY. Make sure to leave a comment telling us your most pressing Let. It. Go. situation this week along with your email address. Your comment will enter you into a contest for a free book (just for my blog readers) and a Kindle Fire for one of the comments left on Karen's blog tour this month. You can have another chance to win a Kindle Fire if you sign up for the challenge at the bottom of the page!
Here's the scoop on Karen's book:
- Take control of your schedule yet welcome interruptions from God
- Draw the line between mothering and micromanaging
- Influence your husband instead of manipulating him
- Learn to control your emotions when you can’t control the circumstances
- Stop pursuing the appearance of perfection and start pursuing the person of God